*Note: Due to the pandemic situation and travel restrictions throughout Europe, the initially planned trips to Germany cannot take place this year, therefore the whole programme will be offered in the Digital format.
In order to provide the Albanian start-ups with exposure and learning experiences, contributing to the development and expansion of their business operation, a start-up Matchmaking and Exposure Programme was designed, which will provide 45 Albanian start-ups the opportunity to tap into the German market by participating in exposure activities and business to business experiences with German start-ups, companies and market experts.
The exposure programme shall serve to provide Albanian start-ups insights into the local (German) ecosystem in terms of actors and services provided, with hands on learning formats to support start-ups in their business development, as well as insights into the community-thinking through exposure to the community or exchanges with community members .
One-to-one match-making exchange with German companies, start-ups or innovation support organisations
In addition to the exposure program, Albanian start-ups will be matched (based on their industry/sector) with German start-ups, companies, or innovation support organizations, for one-to-one exchange and collaboration.
The programme offers in particular:
- Matchmaking with German start-ups/companies and experts in various fields related to your sector and business model
- Intensive online exchange and learning opportunities
- With the programme offer and especially the exchange with German start-ups and experts we want to contribute to your inspiration and readiness for the German and EU markets
- We also hope that the possibilities of peer to peer learning will strengthen the Albanian start-up network.
It is envisaged to have three cohorts of 15 start-ups each participating in the programme. All the start-ups from Albania that have developed their MVPs and are looking for ways to get exposure and learning experiences, to further develop and expand/scale internationally, please feel free to contact us to explore opportunities to get enrolled in the Programme and follow us to stay informed about the Calls for Applications.
The Call for Applications for the 3rd Cohort is aimed at start-ups with a focus on:
- Green & Circular economies
- Social and educational innovation
A maximum of 15 applicants will be selected to proceed in the Programme.
Deadline for applications for the 3rd Cohort is April 4th, 2021.